Life insurance is a very versatile tool that can be used to meet your individual or business needs. As an individual you can purchase life insurance to safeguard your family and the things you have worked hard for in life. It can also be used for:
- Replace income for dependents
- Pay final expenses
- Create an inheritance for heirs
- Pay federal “death” taxes and state “death” taxes
- Make significant charitable contributions
- Create a source of savings
For business owners, life insurance can be used to fund buy-sell agreements, as Key-Employee Insurance or as an additional benefit to your executives or highly compensated employees.